Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ranting...excuse me.

In September (haven't posted for awhile so bare with me) i started a waitress job at a resturahnt in my town.  I was a bit skeptical about it at first because most of the girls seemed like they knew who each other were and they really were not ready to accept people into their own group. I have been lucky enough to really get to know these girls and become good friends with them however, now there is a new girl (one of the former dishwashers) and she doesn't do ANYTHING. Ive always been raised to do the work that is put in front of me and do it 110%. so i guess this rant is for parents who refuse to teach their children good work qualities.  your children will me working the rest of their life. Teach them to do it right so that their co-workers aren't forced into doing all the work.
Excuse the rant , I promise I really am a nice person! I've just had it with the laziness of the people around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment